The meeting will be held at Abbeydale Park Sports Club, 9.30am to 3.30pm
You are invited to attend the next full day members meeting which has been sponsored by MKM (Building Supplies). At the meeting they will launch a special trade account rate for SADLA members which will include friends and family. The attached sheet explains the goods and services trade prices will be available on.
The agenda for the day includes the following:-
- The RLA (Residential Landlords Association) explaining the benefits for SADLA being an associate group.
- Boswell’s Insurance explaining the legal insurance cover they provide as part or your individual SADLA membership (this includes tax investigation cover and more).
- A new faster rate broadband facility available for landlords to use in their properties.
- Fire risk assessments, an explanation of what Landlords need to do.
- The usual good quality lunch and a chance to network.
Stalls for the day are:-
- Premdor, a company selling doors.
- Remeha, a company selling boilers (including eco-condensing A-rated boilers).
- Ingersoll Rand, a company selling ironmongery (including door closers, thumb turn locks and push bars).
- Conclusive Financial Planning, a company dealing with all aspects of wealth management.
- AGA Properties, a company offering investment property refurbishment with financial assistance.
Places at the meeting are to be made available to other landlords in the area. SADLA members are receiving their invitations first to have the opportunity to reserve places by 14th September at the latest. After this any remaining places will be offered to non-members.
To reserve a place please go to our registration page.
We hope you are able to attend and look forward to seeing you.
SADLA and RLA